Overview of the position: Develop the CSR funding source into one of the key sources of funding for the organization.
Reports to: Director General
Employment type: Full time
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Primary responsibilities and duties:
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Foundation Funds
- Develop a strategy for CSR fundraising for the organization with SMART targets
- Initiate and implement CSR strategy by research and developing potential prospects.
- CSR life-cycle management: engage with CSR prospects, prepare communication material, proposals etc., present pitch and ensure conversion to funding.
- Develop and ensure efficient communication and donor retention and management practices on conversion.
- CSR conferences: Identify relevant conferences, preparation of communication material, showcasing the organization, pitches, networking and follow up to conversion.
- Assist in research of potential funding opportunities and RFPs relevant to CHAI and in submission of proposals
- Assist in creating and implementing good donor management and retention practices
- Explore and implement options for individual fundraising for CHAI, where relevant.
- Develop content, pitch material, presentations etc. towards CSR fundraising strategy
- Prepare and account for the line-item campaign budget.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Director General
Required experience: Minimum of 10 years of experience, with three – five years of successful experience in nonprofit CSR fundraising with a proven track record of CSR fundraising. Computer, research and analysis and public speaking experience required.
Specific qualities to look for:
- CSR fundraising experience
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written & spoken) skills
If you’re interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.